Your ripple effect matters.
A sanctuary for feminist and queer empaths who want to make a difference and thrive in this often overwhelming world.
Welcome to Bravehearts Rising - a podcast dedicated to empaths, deep feelers and lgbtq+ folks who are trying to find their way in the world while also having an impact.It explores what it takes to create a wholehearted life, one where you thrive from the inside out.At its core Bravehearts Rising is about having brave conversations and creating meaningful connection.Here we value intersectionality, diversity, compassion, creativity and kindness because we know that the world is a brighter, more fun place to be when you are free to show up as who you truly are not just who the world wants you to be.Your ripple effect matters.So get comfy, tune in and be ready to feel inspired! Love the podcast? Please subscribe, rate, and review wherever you listen to good podcasts. It makes a big difference!
I'm Lisa - I'm an intuitive life coach and the founder of Bravehearts Rising. I often describe myself as a chatty introvert and I'm passionate about helping the deep feelers of the world to practise self care and be kinder to themselves so they have the resilience to show up as their true selves and change the world in their own unique ways.
#YourRippleEffectMatters #GentleActivistsTogether we can change the world for the better.Things I love:* Sausage dogs. I have my own wire-haired sausage called Henry
* Cold water swimming. I much prefer winter sea swims to summer ones.
* Queer culture and challenging the binary
* Nature, the moon and rituals. In the past I’ve often talked about Seasons, Cycles and Sanity - the need to listen to your own rhythms and those of nature to be grounded and look after your mental wellbeing.
* I’m a Pisces, so all the deep conversations. I also love creating spaces for meaningful conversations which is what Bravehearts Rising is all about.
* Cake.Sign up here to my Nourishing Notes for Brave Hearts Newsletter
If you would like to find out more about Bravehearts Rising or are interested in collaborating on a project, please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for contacting me. I've got your email and you can expect a response within <TIME>
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
I may collect the following information about you:
- Identity Data: title, first name, last name, age/date of birth and gender;
- Contact Data: your contact details, postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses;
- Financial data: your payment details - should you engage my services;
- Your web browsing activities on my website;
- Your communication and marketing preferences;
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
Your correspondence and communication with me;
- Publicly available personal data including information shared on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook; and
- Your computer’s IP address.
I will not collect any sensitive data about you.My website is not intended for children and I do not knowingly collect data relating to children.This list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, I may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, i.e. volunteered by you when registering for information and other personal data is collected indirectly, i.e. when you are browsing my website.How I use your data
I use your personal data for:
- Providing my services to you;
- Providing information to you that you request from me relating to my products or services;
- Internal record keeping;
Improving and personalising my products and services;
- Promotional and Marketing purposes: with your agreement, to contact you via email, phone or mail about relevant promotional offers, products and events which I think may interest you;
- Developing new products and services;
- Client insight and market research purposes, which helps me to better understand your needs;
- Informing you of any changes to my website, services and products;
- Enabling me to manage all interactions with you; andWhere I have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).MarketingPromotional communications
I may use your personal data for electronic marketing purposes and for providing updates on products and services which are of interest and relevant to you as an individual.You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
Clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails
Contacting me directly via the contact details within this policy.Usage data
I may process data about your use of my website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing and pattern of your service use. This is used to allow me to process and analyse the use of my website.Legal basis for using your data
I am required to set out the legal basis for my processing of your personal data.I collect and use your personal data as it is necessary:
- to pursue my legitimate interests;
- for the purposes of complying with my duties and exercising my rights under a contract for the sale of services to a client;
- to comply with my legal obligations; or
- where you have consented to the use.You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, I will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.My legitimate interests
The usual legal basis for processing your data is that it is necessary for my legitimate interests, which include:
- Selling and supplying products and services to clients;
- Promoting, marketing and advertising my products and services;
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to clients;
- Understanding client behaviours, preferences and needs;
Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations;
Preventing crime and fraud;
- Handling client contracts, queries, complaints and disputes (including refunds);
- Managing any claims made by clients (including legal).Sharing data with Third Parties
My service providers and suppliers
To make certain services available to you, I may need to share your personal data with some of my service partners. These include delivery and marketing service providers.I only allow my service providers to handle your personal data when I have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. I do not allow my third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.Other third parties
Aside from my service providers, I will not disclose your personal data to any other third party, except for those set out below:
Third party marketing partners such as Google or Facebook (to deliver advertising)I store your information on all or some of the following: Mailchimp, Gmail and Google Drive
To deliver products and services to you, it may be necessary for me to share your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This will occur when service providers are located outside the EEA. Whenever I transfer your personal data out of the EEA, I ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it.How I protect your data
I am committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
- Strong passwords
- Total AV Anti-Virus and Security
- Access to personal data is limited to only those people who have a business need to knowI will strive to protect your data in all means reasonably required by me to do so. However, no internet site can be 100% secure and so I cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond my control.I have appropriate measures in place to deal with any personal data breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.How you can help me protect your data
I will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit details via email, if you receive an email claiming to be from me asking you to do the same, please ignore it and do not respond.How long I keep your data
I will only retain your data for as long as necessary for the purpose I collected it for. The longest I will normally hold any personal data is 7 years.If you no longer wish for me to hold your information, you can contact me (see rights below). However, please note I have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked me to delete it to ensure I can meet my legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or enforce my contract with you.It is important that the personal data I hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep me informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with me.Your rights in respect of your data
You have rights relating to your personal information. These are:
- To ask for a copy of the personal data that I hold about you and check that I am lawfully processing it (right to access);
- To request that I delete or remove personal data held on you, where I no longer have any legal reason to retain it (right of erasure). Note: I may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request;
- To ask me to update and correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that I hold about you (right of rectification);
- To opt out of any marketing communications that I may send to you and to object to using/holding your personal data if I have no legitimate reasons to do so (right to object);
- To ask me to restrict processing of data, enables you to ask me to suspend the processing of your personal data (only in certain circumstances);
- To ask me to supply you or a third party with some of the personal data I hold about you in a machine-readable format (right to data portability/transfer);
- To withdraw consent at any time where I am relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, I may not be able to provide services to you. I will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact me using the details below.You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of the rights above. I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity, this is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.I try to respond to all requests within one month. This may be longer if the request is complex; I will let you know if this is the case.Cookies
I am the data controller and am responsible for your personal data.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 07595585928You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find further information, including contact details at https://ico.org.uk.Policy updates
This policy was last updated on 26th July 2023.
I may update this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.